Friday, May 25, 2012

Introduction


I'm gonna soak up the sun
Gonna tell everyone
To lighten up (I'm gonna tell 'em that)
I've got no one to blame
For every time I feel lame
I'm looking up o I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna soak up the sun


Yes there is some Sheryl Crow for ya... pure inspiration!

While sitting and eating ice cream, I debated about what to blog about... I have read countless blogs on daily life, date ideas, how to cook or apply make up. I seriously doubt anyone wants to read about how I vacuumed my house today or cooked ramen noodles for dinner. No I don't even care to post things about that either. What do I care about? What do I value the most and want to share with others?

Oh Duh... I want to share positive messages about keeping your head up in hard times and choosing to shine even though its hard.
I want to share personal stories from my journey that stretched me as a person, but enabled me to shine brighter than I ever thought possible.

***Note this is no "pity me blog", but simply a "here is what I have learned so take from it what you may" type of blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment