Friday, May 25, 2012

Beautiful Heartbreak

Remember when your heart felt so swollen it hurt? Remember when you felt so lost and scared? Maybe you felt frustrated and misunderstood. It is amazing the different emotions trials may bring out in us. I know when I am going through a rough patch I truly do feel all alone. No one knows how bad it hurts or how much I have cried. The important thing to remember is that you honestly are not alone. I have learned that trials point you towards Christ. He cares about you and is listening. How can I feel this much pain if He loves and cares about me? Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us, and things do come about because of our trials. Through our trials we become a stronger person who can hold their head up just a little bit higher because they can do hard things.

Grab a tissue and watch this wonderful music video by Hilary Weeks- Beautiful Heartbreak.


I just love the stories that are told through this video. I can not possibly imagine going through something like loosing my family or burning 80% of my body. There must of been many tears and countless prayers. But guess what? It became a beautiful heartbreak. These women grew into something so beautiful and strong.  I feel guilty because my trials are no where near as extreme as the ones featured. However, no matter what trial you are going through, big or small, something will always come because of it.  I think Hilary put it best:

Every fear, every doubt,
All the pain I went through;
Was the price that I paid to see this view;
And now that I'm here I would never trade...

Goodness here come the tears... its so true and touching though. I used to pray he'd take it all away, But instead it became a beautiful heartbreak.

Take a minute and look back on the beautiful heartbreaks in your life. Did you think it was ever going to end? And now look and what you overcame! Doing this helps me understand that whatever trial I am going through now or ever will face something beautiful will come from it. Keep your head up high and know that Heavenly Father has something in store for you!

I will leave you with a quote my dad always would say to me while wiping my tears:
"You never know what the tide may bring in"

Shine on
-BreE


No comments:

Post a Comment