Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy much?

Happy happy birthday children dear,
Happy days will come to you all year.
If I had one wish, then it would be a
Happy happy happy birthday
To you from me!

YAY! Happy 21st birthday to me! :)
The word of the day: Happy

 I am pretty impressed at myself, I have kept a journal ever since I was eight. Well the other day I sat down and read over what has happened over the past 21 years. It was so neat to see the progress and good choices I made. It was also neat to read about my hardships and reading about the repentance process I so frequently used. I love reading my past entries because it gives me a good sense of self identity.  I can honestly say that I love who I have become. I do not mean to sound cocky or arrogant, but simply put I am happy!

What makes you happy? Is it love notes and loud music, like me? Or the sunshine and the sound of birds chirping, like my mom? What is it that puts a smile on those lips?
I encourage you to make a list... right now! Make a list of the things that make you happy in life. Then when you are feeling discouraged take a look back at the list you made and hold onto those things. Let them ring deep in your heart!

 
Shine on
-BreE
My Happy list:
  1. My silly husband who always has something to sing about
  2. Kisses... Hershy and the real ones too
  3. My family, so grateful for all of their love and support
  4. Sleeping in
  5. Anything miniature, like my mini pitcher filled with grape juice
  6. Color, yay for pink skinny jeans!
  7. Music, Breathe Carolina you are my escape!
  8. Make up and other things that make me feel pretty
  9. Education, Utah State Represent!
  10. Last but not least the gospel, it is the plan of happiness after all! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment